SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONAdd To Favorites SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONHome Page EnglishEnglish DeutschDeutsch españolespañol
SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATION

Product Details Home > Vein Quartz Stone

ABOUT US

About Us

Shunsen Industries Corporation specializes in research and development, production, sales and services of artificial quartz stones. Our artificial quartz stones are of top quality and are the best choice for building materials and interior decoration. Our company has been formed in 2006. We experienced in export trading and aiming to be China top quartz stone manufacturer.  Our advantages include: ● factory area of 20000sqm, with 120 workers and three advanced quartz production lines. ...

Read More...

CONTACT US





Product Details

Calacatta Gold Quartz Countertop

  • Shunsen
  • V023 Menes Gold
  • T/T(30% deposit), irrevocable L/C at sight
  • 1
  • Calacatta Gold Quartz Countertop
  • Product Details

Product Name 

V023 Menes Gold

Type

Artificial Quartz

Slab Size    

3000x1400mm,3000x1600mm, 3200x1400mm, 3200x1600mm etc.

Harness

7 Mohs

Temperature Resistance

300ºC

Angle

<0.2mm

Thickness

20mm, 30mm.

Finishing

Polished, Honed,etc.

Application

kitchen Countertops, bathroom vanity top,backsplashes, shower stalls, tub surrounds , bar tops, etc.

Package 

Plastic inside strong seaworthy wooden bundle outside.

QC Control   

Polished degree:90 degree or up.As customs' requirement  

Thickness tolerance:+/-1mm     

All products checked by experienced QC and then pack

 

Main market

North America, Europe, Australia, The Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia, etc.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quartz is still one of the most popular materials for both kitchen and bathroom surfaces. There are many reasons for that and one of them is that quartz stone doesn’t need to be sealed. Quartz as well as other stone aggregates or mineral fillers make up approximately 93 percent or more of the surface. The other 7 percent consists of  polymeric binders , pigments that give it its color or hue, hardening additives, and antimicrobial agents to help protect the surface from growing bacteria.This combination gives it a consistent color and pattern and makes it non-porous, which gives it a clean, polished appearance.

 

 

You chose quartz as it’s gorgeous, strong, and easy to maintain. For you to enjoy your choice, don’t be afraid of using it. Roll dough on it, place food on it. Quartz has the ability to resist short exposure to heat without damage to the surface. Prolonged heat exposure can cause cracking to occur due to the rapid temperature change. To avoid this it is recommended you always use a hot pad or trivet under a crock pot or griddle. In addition to being heat-resistant, quartz countertops are also incredibly difficult to scratch. In fact, they rank higher on the Moh’s Hardness Scale at a 7.  This means that quartz can easily withstand daily wear and tear while remaining as beautiful as the day you bought them.


Product Show:



 

Advantages:

 

1) 

 With 10 years experience in artificial stone manufacturing and trading. We possess competitive price, top  quality and professional services. 

2)

 Various type, color and size or can customize according to your sample.

3)

 Capacity of production:30,000 square meter per month.

4)

 10 Years Warranty.

5)

 Certificate: ISO9001, ISO14001, NSF, GreenGuard, SGS,CE,  etc.

6)

 Quality and Packing Assurance: Color difference control/ Thickness Tolerance: +/-1 mm/ Dimensional  deviation(Length, width and thickness):  with +/- 5 mm tolerance 

7)

 All products are checked by experienced QC team PC by PC before packing and loading. 

 

Previous :Backsplash For Quartz Countertops

Next :Round Quartz Table Tops For Sale

Communicate With Supplier