SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONAdd To Favorites SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONHome Page EnglishEnglish DeutschDeutsch españolespañol
SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATION

Product Details Home > Vein Quartz Stone

ABOUT US

About Us

Shunsen Industries Corporation specializes in research and development, production, sales and services of artificial quartz stones. Our artificial quartz stones are of top quality and are the best choice for building materials and interior decoration. Our company has been formed in 2006. We experienced in export trading and aiming to be China top quartz stone manufacturer.  Our advantages include: ● factory area of 20000sqm, with 120 workers and three advanced quartz production lines. ...

Read More...

CONTACT US





Product Details

Calacatta Quartz Countertops For Bathrooms

  • Shunsen
  • Calacatta V016
  • T/T (30% deposit), Irrevocable L/C at sight
  • Calacatta Quartz Countertops For Bathrooms
  • Product Details

Model No:     Calacatta V016

Composition:    High purity acid-washed quartz stone(93%), high polymer material (7%) and a small amount of inorganic pigment

Slab Size: 3000x1400mm,3000x1600mm,3200x1600mm,etc.

Kitchen Countertop: 48x26".  70x26",   78x26", 96"x26", 108"x26"

Island:  72"x36",  96"x36",  96"x40", 108"x44"

Vanity top:   22"x25", 22"x31",   22"x37", 22"x49",     22"x61", 22"x73"

Thickness: 20 mm 30mm,etc.

Package: Wooden bundles,Iron Bundles, wooden crates and wooden cases

Payment: T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight.


Quartz Stone Features: 


 

Usage:

Suitable for Residential Use (Kitchen Countertops, Bathroom Vanity Tops,Walls, Floor, Furniture, etc) and Public Building ( Restaurant, Bar, Cafe, Bank, Hospital,Shopping Center, etc)


Package:


 

About Us:


Previous :Calacatta Quartz Stone Kitchen Worktops

Next :White Quartz Countertops Kitchen Ideas

Communicate With Supplier