SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONAdd To Favorites SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATIONHome Page EnglishEnglish DeutschDeutsch españolespañol
SHUNSEN INDUSTRIES CORPORATION

Product Details Home > Vein Quartz Stone

ABOUT US

About Us

Shunsen Industries Corporation specializes in research and development, production, sales and services of artificial quartz stones. Our artificial quartz stones are of top quality and are the best choice for building materials and interior decoration. Our company has been formed in 2006. We experienced in export trading and aiming to be China top quartz stone manufacturer.  Our advantages include: ● factory area of 20000sqm, with 120 workers and three advanced quartz production lines. ...

Read More...

CONTACT US





Product Details

Quartz Dining Table For Sale

  • Shunsen
  • SQ4305 Sierra Leone
  • T/T (30% deposit), Irrevocable L/C at sight
  • Quartz Dining Table For Sale
  • Product Details

Model No

SQ4305 Sierra Leone

Popular
Color

White, black ,Grey, red, yellow, pink, etc

Composition

93 % pure quartz crystal, with 7 % of  resins, color pigments and others .

Size

3200*1600mm, 3000*1400mm, 3000*1200mm, 2800*1400mm,etc.

Thickness

 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm ,etc.

Surface Finish

Polished, Honed,etc.

Water Absorption

0.04%

Quality control

Color difference control,Safe packing,

Thickness tolerance: /-1mm

All products are checked by experienced QC piece by piece and then pack

Packing

Seaworthy Wooden Crated with Fumigation

Payment

T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight.


Quartz is one of the toughest materials on earth. Also, quartz is versatile and available in a limitless range of colors, allowing it to easily adapt to your home décor. What’s more, it’s resistant to bacteria and easy to clean.

 

Quartz’s Pros:

 

Advantages:

One.Synthesized with high purity and s uperior ninety-three percent quartz stone, seven percent polymer material and a small amount of inorganic pigment under vacuum condition and through heterogeneous material aggregation technology.

Two. Effective management, constantly gathering each department to get the product training and discussing about the quartz products before manufacturing any new series of quartz to ensure the one hundred percent production.

Three. Large Production capability and hundreds of colors for your choice, and self express what you

need to us, and only a small samples can evoke a sparkle idea for our experienced and strong team.

Four. Automatic Protect Film Covering Machine system can decorate any of your favorites on the slab surface, also we can mark any of your demanding on edge side of back side of the slab.

Five. Automatic Protect Film Covering Machine system can decorate any of your favorites on the slab surface, also we can mark any of your demanding on edge side of back side of the slab.

Six. We have brother counter top factories near our factory, so for any kind of your counter top,kitchen top, land top,etc., we will can satisfy you.

Seven.Sure that any kinds of stone products from other factories such as natural marble, granite, or any else can be mixed in one containe

 

 Sample Room:

Quality Inspection:

Next :Dark Brown Quartz Countertops Design Ideas

Communicate With Supplier